Thursday, August 24, 2006

I'm all out of titles

The Good

Trent came home safely from the Netherlands.

My yarn arrived from England, and there was much rejoicing.

My secret pal loved her last package. I've been sending stuff to Valerie, who is very cool and was a complete pleasure to be surprise.

The not so good

Trent came home with some viral ick, which he passed on to me. So now I'm sick and all incoherent and loopy. The thermometer says my temperature is normal, but I've been alternating between freezing and boiling for the last couple of days. I actually left work sick today, leaving my literature class to a substitute, which I've never, ever done before.

Yes, Mom, I'll go to the doctor if I don't feel better tomorrow.

Sorry for the drab and pictureless post.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hope you two are okay! glad you're back together again. bad trent for getting melinda sick! and after just going on a luxury vacation without her, to boot! i think that means she gets another spinning wheel as soon as she's well. ; ) hugs from the hot, humid and mosquito lands.

8:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Feel better soon :o\

9:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home