Monday, July 10, 2006

Back home

I loved England, and the trip was great, but there's no place like home.

It's going to take me some work to create a coherent trip narrative. I just downloaded the pictures, and they generally fall into a very few categories:

1) churches
2) funny signs
3) livestock
4) beautiful scenery

and of course a category which overlaps several of the others:
5) pictures in which I look stupid.

Here's one of my favorite 3 + 5 pictures. This was our first day walking in the Yorkshire Dales, and the first flock of sheep we passed.


My favorite thing about England was walking through the Dales and listening to the sheep bleating at each other. It never stopped making me giggle.

More to come in a day or two.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

you look tres cute! i love the little hat and your hair is SO LONG. i'm glad you were giggling and that you had a great time.

i agree that the best part of any trip is coming home. esp. b/c home is where the peeve is.

rest up. bond with furry creatures. trade hugs with t. for me. miss you! : )

6:31 AM  
Blogger Camera Obscura said...

Now you will be able to appreciate my "sheep games" tea towel that I picked up in Scotland... Remind me to bring it to Chicago for you to see.

12:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home