Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Christmas decorations

We decorated, in a small way. (That tree's about a foot and a half tall, with the pot.)

Some of the decorations didn't last very long.


It's been a very low-key holiday season. I've been sick since my birthday (the 19th), so we haven't been as festive as usual. But now I have antibiotics, and the doctor's encouragement to sleep as much as I want, so I expect to feel better soon.

I'll try to get back into the blogging groove with a report on wooly holiday presents in my next post. Maybe I'll even finish something...

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

sorry you've been ick.

i miss pictures of the felines o' ballard. do they ever do anything cute anymore? i'm assuming callie still prefers to chew on the really expensive needles. ; )

11:12 AM  
Blogger Camera Obscura said...

Oh hey, #1-Son has a hat just like that.

3:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home