Tuesday, May 13, 2008

I'm back, and a free pattern

Hey all -

Busy, busy. I'll abbreviate: work, work, dogs, work, trip to the Chicago burbs, cold, work.

But hey, exciting news! Remember my green lace scarf?

I traded the pattern to Vickie Howell (for yarn, of course), and it's available on her website FREE for the next two weeks. Go print, folks. After that, she'll have it for sale in her store.

For those of y'all who are local, remember I'm teaching a class using this pattern at Pacific Fabrics Northgate store in June. You can lace if you want to.

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Kim said...

Beautiful! I'm printing it now.

6:54 AM  
Blogger Kim said...

Crap, crap, crap and crap! I forgot to go do this!!!!

Oh well....I'll wait for money to be in our checking account.

6:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home