Monday, March 03, 2008

I survived

But it was a close call. The schedule for Sew Expo sucked exactly as much as I thought it would. On Friday, Saturday, and Sunday the carpool left at 6:30 (instead of 6) so I got a whopping 1/2 hour of extra sleep, but we also got home later on all of those nights. I did reasonably well for myself there, and spread the Bernina love to new people. Sunday night, we had to tear down the booth and load up all the stuff. I got home sometime around 8:30 or 8:45, then I graded until 11:30, fell into bed, got back up at 6, and finished grading at 11, an hour late. Overcooked pasta looks lively in comparison to me at this point.

For your entertainment, I started taking a series of self-portraits on Friday morning. I present: Melinda at 6:00 AM. (I think the Sunday hair looks pretty good, but dude, check out those dark circles.)




Meanwhile, back at the dog ranch
Kidd isn't going anywhere. He's sweet, he's a calming influence on Stella, and he and Trent are in loooooove.


So now we have 3 dogs, and nowhere to sit.

Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

you and trent both need shirts that say: i am not a morning person. schedule me to work on advisory to your own health risks.

i like the nowhere to sit bit.

wonderin' when you'll have a dudette ranch with sheepies and lots of room for the dingos and mutt to roam...

; )

10:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

and oh yeah, you didn't see THAT one coming...wink wink.

7:34 AM  
Blogger Kim said...

Cute.........buy another couch you've got the room !

9:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home