Monday, March 24, 2008

Quilting oops

I finally got around to resuming the mystery quilt, Carolina Crossroads, that I started last year. I have all the sub-units done, so now I'm just putting it together. I ran into a hitch with the 16 setting triangles. They're supposed to look like this:

15 of mine looked like this:

and one of them looks like this:

In my defense, the directions I was following did have a picture with the incorrect assembly. There was also a picture of the RIGHT way, but I managed to follow the wrong one. Sigh.

Meanwhile, Kidd the terrier continues to make himself right at home.

And Callie has colonized the plastic box I keep by my sewing machine for scraps.

Labels: , , ,

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

those pet pics are hilarious. : )

8:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That picture of Kidd is one of the best pictures I've seen on a blog in a long time! Toooooo cute!

9:11 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Now Melinda,
Are you going to take those apart or are you just making new ones. I have made 16 of the last one... it is posted, what do you think of it...I am thinking of leaving it as it is....;-o! I love your self portrait pics...and the QuiltFO...WOW, WOW, WOW!!! I like the quilting on it! great quilt
oh my blog is http://versana-creativedawn.blogspot.com My CC is posted there. Thanks for the input and I've enjoyed my visit and will return....lol
Hugz
Pam

1:54 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Melinda,
You are doing the right thing, the right way and I look forward to seeing your beautiful quilt top....already they are some of my fav colors! I would like to make the quilt again....next time for me with the colors I really want! lol, I am putting the row together as soon as I can tear myself away from the computer!
Hugz
Pam

5:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home