Saturday, December 30, 2006

Finished socks

I'm in a blogging rut. Since I've had the pure pleasure of spending most of the last week at home napping, knitting, watching movies, and walking the dogs, there's not a heck of a lot of interesting blog fodder.

I finished the socks I started on the trip to Chicago. I lurve them. So pink! I have a ton of yarn left, so I may try to make Eunny's Endpaper mitts if I have something in my stash that coordinates.

Meanwhile, I'm currently knitting on my interminable complicated sweaters, a pair of socks for Trent out of some of the Fleece Artist yarn I got in Chicago, and a baby sweater. The baby sweater is almost done (yay!) but I ran out of yarn (boo!). Back to the Fiber Gallery for me.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Socks are yummy! I lurve them too.
Who is the baby sweater for?
Sounds like you've spent the last few days in the very best of ways.
Do anything for New Year's Eve?

3:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home