Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Running is still hard.

I actually hauled myself out of bed this morning and out to do my couch potato "run" before work. Observations:
  • I vaguely feel that I've been invaded by a body snatcher. Who is this person getting up early to do something healthy? And where's my chocolate?
  • Dodging icy patches leftover from our wee little snowfall on Monday night added an extra bit of fun.
  • I hope I'm serving as an object lesson to the kids in that elementary school I trundle past. Kids, go out and play and exercise so you don't turn into that slow, pudgy lady.
  • I felt a tiny bit better today at the end than I did on Monday. Perhaps I just went slower in the running intervals, but I'll take it.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i'm not sure that running is the best thing for your shoulder/back and knees and boobage... (i certainly cannot do it with my neck/back issues.) if you want to walk or exercise with me, i'm needing to get in shape, too. let's see if we can't get fit together, m'dear. there can still be chocolate. ; )

11:10 AM  
Blogger Camera Obscura said...

Please to not be slipping on the ice and concussing self once again, kthx.

4:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home