Monday, January 22, 2007

The concussion scarf

Our old modem died over the weekend, so I was unable to post a scarf pic until now. Here it is, modeled by the kitties just for Jenine.


This is the Yarn Harlot's One Row Scarf pattern, in handspun Perendale (pictured here on the left in its yarn form, back in May). I dyed the roving, too.

In other knitting news, I once again succumbed to casting on.


This will be the Handsome Triangle from Victorian Lace Today. This is handspun corriedale, purchased from Crown Mountain Farms, in the color "Silver Fox." I made a little more headway on it tonight at Ferals. As many, many bloggers have pointed out, it's nearly impossible to take a non-crappy picture of lace on the needles.

Thanks for the concern for my concussion. I'm really fine, although I'll be even happier when the dumb-lump on my skull finally goes down.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

yea! rudy and callie finally get to wear knitted items for the internet fame they deserve! : D

glad you're feeling better. i'm sure some lamb stew would help...

10:40 PM  
Blogger Valerie Polichar said...

Pretty-colored scarf!

10:41 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's a really interesting pattern. I am soooooo tempted. Too many things I want to do.

Where is the lump on your head? Bricks hurt! Sorry!

4:44 PM  
Blogger teabird said...

I've used that pattern several times -it's good for plain yarn as well.

sorry about the concussion-

5:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home