Thursday, August 30, 2007

Live music, Friday night

My dearest darling Trent, along with singer Misty Weaver, will be performing Friday night at Mr. Spots Chai House in scenic Ballard. They're scheduled to go on at 8:00, and you can stick around to see and hear Aubrey Birdwell and our good friends The Ensemble Sub Masa. Mr. Spots serves chai, coffee, wine, beer, and some food. The show is free, but donations are gratefully accepted.

For a preview of Trent, you can listen to some of his songs on his MySpace page.

I'll be there with my knitting, of course.

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger Camera Obscura said...

Isn't that awfully Madam Defarge of you?

7:50 PM  
Blogger Melinda said...

Sure thing - I'll be knitting in the names of people who DON'T come ;)

Really, Trent doesn't mind the knitting. Neither does the Ensemble Sub Masa. I went to one of their gigs without knitting once, and they were concerned.

10:41 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i miss knitting to live music in seattle!! i'll go next time, okay? : )

thanks for helping me find a place for queen la peevah and me.

8:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home