Monday, October 06, 2008

New arrival

I got a new spinning wheel! She's made by Betty Roberts, out of apricot wood. You can't really tell in this photo, but the green inlays are sparkly.

I love love love it. However, that means I know have two beautiful Betty Roberts wheels that I love to spin on...

And that means I need to find new homes for the two wheels I am less in love with.

Ashford Joy single treadle. This is a folding wheel, and it comes with three bobbins and a padded carrying bag. $425.


Louet s-10 with skein winder. (The second picture shows it without the skein winder.) I learned to spin on this wheel. It's very easy to use and take care of. $325.

I'd strongly prefer to sell these locally. I'd be happy to give any buyer a spinning lesson. Contact me at m k morrow (at) yahoo dot com (take out the spaces and so on) if you're interested.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger juliblue said...

Wow lucky duck!! Were you on the waiting list? Did she just finish your wheel? Or did you find it for sale somewhere? I am always on the look out!!! Congrats!! j

9:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home