Friday, March 17, 2006

I'm becoming a joiner

First, the good news for the week: the SAT review is NEXT weekend. Since I don't have to be at work all day on Saturday, there's a pretty good likelihood that I'll be able to ride herd on the dust buffalo before people come over for the Dulaan Knit-in on Sunday. Yay!

I've decided to join the Cirque du Socks. I'm tremendously proud
of myself for figuring out how to post the cute button in my side bar without committing evil hotlinking. (Yes, I'm very, very slow about figuring out web stuff, and yes, I'm far too stubborn to ask someone who knows these things.)

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Welcome, welcome welcome! I'm glad you have joined the party, and I think the button looks great on your sidebar (no - not biased, not biased at all). See you Sunday, and don't sweat the bunnies - we call them "thrums".

12:49 PM  
Blogger Melinda said...

Elaine, that's sweet of you, but these are long past the thrum state. If I round them all up, sprinkle with water, and stomp for awhile I'll have a nice new felted area rug. (It would smell like wet dog, but otherwise that's not sounding like such a bad idea.)

1:20 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

In TMK's living room, she has a large primarily wine-red Persian-type rug. However, Frankie sheds so much the rug spends most of its time looking orange-y white! Thank God for vacuum cleaners!

4:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home