Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Finished object sighting

I've finished the pink sparkly socks. (Sorry about the dark picture. It's night and all.)


The second one I knit may actually be bulletproof. Geez, I must be tense. But I like them, and they are just as pink and sparkly as I'd hoped. I'm even well ahead of the deadline for Cirque du Socks, which is damn near miraculous for me.

Now I'm going to apply myself to finishing other things instead of starting new projects. I'm close to done with the Dulaan cloud sweater, but unfortunately, it makes a very nice dog pillow.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, I love the socks, they're really sparkling - great ones!
Your dog is such a cutie, it's always amazing how quickly dogs and cats find that little fluffy space to sleep on our knitting! I always have to run after my kitty in order not to have all that cat hair on my projects - but often in vain :(

1:21 AM  
Blogger Dorothy Neville said...

When I scroll down my blog bookmarks, I keep reading this title as "Finished Object Sighing". That's how I figure my WIPs would react to becoming FOs :)

the socks are lovely.

8:39 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great socks! I love that band of non-color on the left one.

10:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great socks - and cute doggie ;o)

7:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home