Tuesday, May 08, 2007

Big sigh of relief

We got Chloe's biopsy results today. The removed lump is not a scary cancerous tumor. It's a non-cancerous growth, which, in my giddy relief, I have promptly forgotten the name of. Since it may recur, and have to be removed AGAIN because it's in a place that's irritating to Chloe, Trent has dubbed it a "fiscal suckitoma".

The end is in sight for my SWTC design project. It's past deadline and I'm sick of it, but I still think it will be cute when done.

And in the "not sighing with relief" category, I got volunteered for another frakkin committee. Great is my joy. (By joy, I mean "snarling impotent rage.")

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm so glad that Chloe's bx came back clear! These pooches really carry our hearts in their paws, don't they?

Please be sure to post a photo of your SWTC project when it's done. The in-progress part I saw was gorgeous.

1:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home